Sales Development Representative － Hiring Now!
Remote • Full-time • Sales • Revenue Growth
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Sales Development Representative!
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Sales Development Representative Role
As a Sales Development Representative at Carrot, you will be the front line sales contact for our prospects. You’ll play a fundamental role in achieving revenue growth objectives with Carrot and in helping our customers find the perfect solution to their needs!
The Sales Team’s Core Values:
- Attitude of Service
- Consultative, Honest, and Straightforward Sales
- Accountable to Eachother & Carrot
- Be Invested In Our Customer’s Success
- Seek to Understand
If you are amazing at understanding a prospect’s needs, qualifying and matching customers to the appropriate plans and services, and closing sales, then we absolutely want to hear from you!
You might be a match if you have…
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- The ability to self-motivate – you’re a go-getter!
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience running product demonstrations.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- At least 1 year of inside sales or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding goals/quotas.
- The ability to leverage CRM and related sales tools to manage an inbound and outbound sales pipeline.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Maintain comprehensive product and industry knowledge.
- Source new sales opportunities through managing inbound lead flow, follow-up, and outbound targeted proactive prospecting.
- Understand unique pain points for our target customers and have the ability to match our plans and services to meet that client’s needs.
- Understand client’s business and marketing strategies as it pertains to adopting Carrot into their business.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Effectively manage follow-up to non-converted prospects.
- Work in sync with Marketing and Support/Success teams to ensure other team members have appropriate resources, tools, and processes to handle sales leads in other channels of the company.
Learn More About
Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Who You’ll Be Working With
The mission of the Sales team is to impact the customer experience by helping people choose the right products and services with Carrot, building and maintaining relationships with our high level members, and empowering them to see success faster.
Director of Sales & Customer Success
Sales Development Representative
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about.
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy it for you!
- Courses & Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business, we’ll cover all or part of the cost.
- Gym/Home Workout Equipment Stipend: Physical & mental health is a big deal, so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership or help you set up your home gym (up to $60/month).
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it, we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are pleasantly surprised by these!
- Medical & dental coverage: 75% paid for.
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn things in a way you’d never be able to learn in a large organization!
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Be prepared to answer the following questions:
[application questions here]
Get your resume ready and click the “Apply Now” button below to get started.