Carrot is the prominent lead generation source for real estate investors and agents. But beyond that, Carrot’s stated mission is to add humanity to business and help people regain time for the things that matter. We care about our members and we’re here to make them successful. Our high NPS scores and member testimonials are proof that our members love us and the service we provide. You can check out our full story here.
The Carrot platform has a set of core features that are the key to member success:
- Lead capture through high converting web sites
- Tools and resources that result in high SEO ranking
- Online authority building through superior content creation
- Technology and automation that optimize the above on behalf of our members
Conversion Project Overview
Challenge: Increase Conversion On A Carrot Site Page
Carrot is looking to further optimize conversion on the home page of their “Motivated Seller” site template and run an idea through an AB test to prove the result.
The goals of this project are to:
- Document your test strategy
- List a set of test ideas that may increase conversion and your reasons for choosing these ideas
- Describe other tools and data you will use to inform the test setup
- Get hands on with the test site that you’ve been provided:
- Duplicate the site’s home page as a starting point
- Modify the page with one of your most promising ideas
- Publish the page for presentation
- Describe your final test configuration and what your expectations are after the test launches
While the hands-on site changes will help illustrate your intent, the larger goal is to give you a chance to show how you would approach this type of work and your associated methodology. If you need any help navigating the site check out our Help Center or just send us an email. We don’t want you to get stuck on the tools, we want to get a flavor for your work and hear your great ideas!
Please put together a short set of slides that you can use to present your plan and updated site to members of the Carrot team. These slides can be any format you choose but no more than 10 minutes of presentation time and less than 3 hours of total preparation time. You will be meeting with the team using a provided Google Meet room.
Please include 1-2 introduction slides so the team can get a more complete picture of who you are, your background and why you’re an awesome fit for Carrot. 😍
- What would you set as goals for the launch of a test?
- How would you measure these goals?
- What tools would you use to build and launch a test with?
- How would you handle coordinating launch timing with other teams within the organisation?