Product Manager – Hiring Now!
Remote • Full-time • Data-Driven • Roadmap Execution
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Product Manager!
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The
Product Manager Role
As a Product Manager at Carrot, your responsibility is to orchestrate the strategy and delivery of products that provide value to our members. With an eye on monetization, you can chart a clear path forward that achieves Carrot’s long-term vision and you can rally the company behind it. What powers you is intense customer empathy and your obsession for metrics, data-driven decisions, and technology that enables innovative feature development.
You might be a match if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- A demonstrable mastery with one or many Product Management tools and processes.
- An Agile mindset, both as a software practice and a planning paradigm.
- A proven track record of success working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish measurable business results.
- An objective and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to track product accomplishments.
- Experience engaging with users, conducting research, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- Experience launching products (and platforms) from scratch.
- A passion for being a beacon of inspiration and enthusiasm.
- A “never say never” attitude!
Goals & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the existing Product, Design and Engineering teams while charting the roadmap for a high-impact, all-new Platform that will drive Carrot’s collection of products and features.
- Wield enough technical expertise to influence the development path of the Platform and take advantage of the most promising business opportunities.
- Define and analyze metrics to gain insights and determine the success of the product.
- Maintain a scorecard that reflects leading and lagging health indicators for your areas of focus and help connect the dots back to company goals.
- Participate in surveys, interviews, and feedback loops to understand member pain points and priorities.
- Leverage the User Research and Design team to generate the ideal experience for the desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, services, success, and support teams.
- Champion product management best practices, process and tools.
- Keep a firm pulse on industry direction and the gaps/opportunities that contribute to Carrot’s multi-year vision.
Learn More About
Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Who You’ll Be Working With
The Product team orchestrates ideas into reality, balancing customer empathy with business needs,
and providing a layer of cohesion between all company functions.
Director of Product
Associate Product Manager
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Manager
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about.
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy it for you!
- Courses & Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business, we’ll cover all or part of the cost.
- Gym/Home Workout Equipment Stipend: Physical & mental health is a big deal, so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership or help you set up your home gym (up to $60/month).
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it, we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are pleasantly surprised by these!
- Medical & dental coverage: 75% paid for.
- 401k Plan + 3% contribution from Carrot
- The chance to learn things in a way you’d never be able to learn in a large organization!
Ready To Take The First Step?
Get your resume ready and click the “Apply Now” button below to get started.