Junior Visual Designer Application – Test Project
We are excited to learn more about you during this test project!
Please read all of the information that’s outlined below.
We look forward to your submission!
Carrot (carrot.com) is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps real estate investors and agents generate leads online so they can close more deals and have more time for the things that matter in life. Click here to learn more about the Carrot team, who we serve, and our mission.
Our vision is to inspire and empower real estate professionals to gain true freedom and make a greater impact with their businesses.
Our Core Values
Be a Beacon of Positivity & Possibility
Have Fun & Be Different
Take Initiative & Show You Care
Craft Amazing Experiences
Adapt, Evolve, & Always Improve
Add Humanity To Business
The Carrot platform has a set of core features that are the key to member success:
- Lead capture through high converting web sites
- Tools and resources that result in high SEO ranking
- Online authority building through superior content creation
- Technology and automation that optimize the above on behalf of our members
Jr. Visual Designer Project Overview
- For this project, we need you to redesign a Carrot webinar web page to match the new brand standards guide.
- This is the page you will be redesigning: https://go.carrot.com/epic
- Please keep all of the content and the order of the sections as is. All other graphic elements including images can be replaced. Do not worry about creating a footer.
- Please ensure the design follows the Carrot Brand Standards Guide here: https://brand.carrot.com/
- Here is a link to a folder where you can access some assets including an updated headshot of Trevor and some new brand-approved graphics and icons. Also included is a .svg sample header – feel free to modify colors or shapes in this file if desired.
- You will have 5 business days to complete the design. Please email your final designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please design your web page in either Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD and provide a final exported .jpg with the original raw file as your final project deliverable.
- We would like to see the entire webpage at desktop width (1440px). We would also like you to design JUST the top hero image at mobile width (375px).
- Feel free to utilize stock photography or illustrations from any site (no need to purchase, for placement only images with watermarks is fine in the final files).