[Position Title] Application – Phase 2
We are excited to learn more about you during the Phase 2 process!
Please read all of the information that’s outlined below.
We look forward to your submission!
Carrot (carrot.com) is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps real estate investors and agents generate leads online so they can close more deals and have more time for the things that matter in life. Click here to learn more about the Carrot team, who we serve, and our mission.
The Carrot platform has a set of core features that are the key to member success:
- Lead capture through high converting web sites
- Tools and resources that result in high SEO ranking
- Online authority building through superior content creation
- Technology and automation that optimize the above on behalf of our members
[Position Title] Project Overview
Challenge #1: Create A Video
- Record a 3-minute or less video and upload to Youtube
- In your video answer the following questions:
- Why do you feel that Carrot is an amazing fit for you?
- What’s your greatest failure and how did you overcome it?
- What type of work gives you the most energy?
- What type of work takes away your energy?
- Title the video “Why I Want To Work For Carrot! – [your name]”
Challenge #2: Show Us What You’ve Got!
[outline the details of the test project here]
Challenge #3: Send Us Your Life List
Your life list should include things that you would like to do during your lifetime. It can include things you’d like to accomplish, places you’d like to visit, experiences you’d like to have, etc.
** Make sure to specify a timeline for the deliverables. The deliverables should be due within 2-3 days of the applicant receiving the instructions (no more than 5 days).
- YouTube video link
- Test project
- Life list