Customer Services Coordinator – Hiring Now!
Remote • Full-time • Project Management • Customer Service
Carrot is looking to hire a full-time Customer Services Coordinator!
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work.
“To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Learn more about what we do @ Carrot.com →
More About The Customer
Services Coordinator Role
In this role, you’ll play an integral role by serving our highest level customers. You’ll be working with experienced & driven real estate investors & agents to help them find success with their Carrot website. In everything you do, your goal will be to create an exceptional user experience while fulfilling a variety of technical, administrative, and supportive duties.
The Customer Services Team is one of the main driving forces behind helping our customers achieve success with Carrot. We exist to help make our customer’s lives easier and to provide excellent end-results whenever a customer interacts with the Carrot Marketplace! As a team, we pride ourselves on the collaborative work environment that we’ve created. We genuinely enjoy the work that we do on a daily basis and we love the people that we work with! On this team, we value each other greatly and aim to support each other in everything that we do.
We strive to never compromise on the quality of work that we produce and we’re always looking for ways to provide our member’s with a “wow” experience.
If that sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you!
You might be a match if you have…
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The ability to provide a great customer service experience via phone and email.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Google apps, such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Knowledge of document management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- The ability to work on tight deadlines.
- 6+ months of experience using WordPress.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service/Project Management work experience (capacity may vary).
- A heart of gold, a service-oriented mindset, and a desire to get stuff done! 🧡
Goals & Responsibilities
- Complete 100% of all services (and related tasks) on time.
- Deliver high-quality end-products for members.
- Communicate with members and teammates in a timely manner.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, project budgets, and expenditures.
- Organize, attend, and participate in team & customer meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings when required.
- Provide technical support to customers as needed.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure member expectations are managed towards the best solution.
- Provide support through all project phases including but not limited to communication management, order entry, order tracking, scheduling, file maintenance, and completion.
Learn More About
Carrot & Our Mission
Working At Carrot
Our Members Come First 🏆
We love helping our members generate leads and close deals. Making an impact on their lives fires us up. We share customer success stories daily.
We Love Innovation 📈
We love being on the cutting edge of technology and performance. If it helps our members generate leads we want to test and deploy it.
Leave A Legacy ♥️
We take our brand VERY SERIOUSLY. You will see orange everything when you join Carrot. We are passionate about positively affecting our communities.
We Love To Have Fun 🥕
Our culture is laid back and fun. We are a group of like-minded individuals all trying to achieve a common goal.
Meet The Customer Services Team
Customer Services Team Lead
Design & Technical Integrator
Customer Services Coordinator
Customer Services Coordinator
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about.
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy it for you!
- Courses & Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business, we’ll cover all or part of the cost.
- Gym/Home Workout Equipment Stipend: Physical & mental health is a big deal, so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership or help you set up your home gym (up to $60/month).
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it, we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are pleasantly surprised by these!
- Medical & dental coverage: 75% paid for.
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn things in a way you’d never be able to learn in a large organization!
Ready To Take The First Step?
- Update your resume
- Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re an awesome Customer Services Coordinator? Give specific and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- Describe your experience in running projects, working with people to troubleshoot problems, and in your skills to communicate in awesome ways with clients.
- What’s one of the toughest challenges that you’ve overcome? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job.
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you currently have a job, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
Get your resume ready and click the “Apply Now” button below to get started.